The following table is a comparison of all available user roles in Gather. A checkmark (✔) indicates the user role can manage the feature. In most cases, the ability to "manage" a feature means being able to turn it on or off.
A few important details:
- Only Admins can access the Space dashboard.
- Moderators (Mods) are being deprecated from remote work Spaces.
- Member is a role unique to remote work Spaces. A Member can add, but not remove, other Members.
- Some features are only available on Premium Spaces with an upcoming or active reservation.
- Some features are also only available in remote work Spaces or only in events/other Spaces.
|Pin a moderator message (remote-work only)||✔|
|Preserve chat history||✔||✔|
|Hide tutorial in Space||✔||✔|
|Disable Invite button||✔||✔|
|Disable push notifications (remote work)||✔||✔|
|Disable chat (Premium)||✔||✔|
|Disable screen share (Premium)||✔||✔|
|Allow staff access||✔||✔|
|Shut down Space||✔||✔|
|Email domain access||✔||✔|
|Add Members (remote work)|
|Advanced (Space Dashboard)|
|Capacity Limit: Customize Warning Text|
|Guest list: Upload, Add, Contact, Download, Remove|