We currently offer 3 different options to best suit your scheduling needs. The primary difference is how long you will need the increased server capacity and premium Space features, as well as whether you're billed one time (2 hr or per day) or auto-renewing (monthly).
With the 2-Hr plan, you can only select the Start date and time; the End date and time is automatically 2 hours from the Start time.
- If your event is longer than 2 hours, the Per day plan is going to offer you the best savings.
- If you start with a 2-Hr reservation and then edit it when it is Upcoming, you can extend the date and time past 2 hours. However, this essentially changes the reservation to a Per day event. You will see the reservation cost switch to daily rate because this provides you the best cost.
With a Per day plan, you can specify the exact Start and End date and time of your event. You pay upfront for the specified amount of time.
- You will be billed the daily rate regardless of the length of your event up to 24 hours.
- This means if your event is 25 hours long, you will be billed for 2 days.
- If your event is less than 24 hours and goes past midnight, you will only be billed for 1 day.
- If your reservation exceeds 2 days, you will be automatically billed the monthly rate, which is cheaper than 3 days outright.
- This will appear as a "Monthly Guarantee" discount automatically applied when you make your reservation.
- Yes, this means all events that are 3 to 30 days in length will cost the same. Take advantage of this to plan your event and maximize the enjoyment of your Space!
With a Monthly plan, you specify a Start date, and the subscription auto-renews every 30 days until you cancel it.
- If you wish to book a month or more without subscribing, please book using the Per Day reservation option. You will need to pay upfront for your reservation rather than monthly.
Note: When you create your reservation, we automatically apply a discount to your total if there are cost savings available to make sure you're getting the best cost, no matter what plan you choose.
Which plan is right for 30+ days?
There are two ways you can provide access to your Space for a month or more: using the Per day plan or the Monthly plan.
If you'd like to set a specific Start and End date and time, select the Per day reservation. The Per day option is also a good option if you don't want to be charged monthly for an automatic renewal.
Note: You will need to pay upfront for multi-month reservations using this method. If you prefer to be billed monthly, see below for the Monthly plan and remember to cancel before your renewal date.
Open your Space dashboard. By default, Reservations is selected and Create Reservation displays. Under Per day, click Select. The Calculate Cost window opens. Enter your Space capacity and select the specific Start and End date and times. You will see a Monthly Price Guarantee discount applied to your total. Select Continue to proceed with this reservation option.
If you'd like to set a no-hassle monthly subscription that auto-renews and bills you monthly, use the Monthly reservation.
Open your Space dashboard. By default, Reservations is selected and Create Reservation displays. Under Monthly, click Select. The Calculate Cost window opens. Enter your Space capacity and either start your subscription today or toggle off and select the specific Start date and time. Select Continue to proceed with this reservation option.
Note: Your Monthly reservation is auto-renewed every 30 days according either to the day you begin your reservation, or if you manually select it, the Start date you've chosen. If you cancel, you will still have access to all subscription features until the end of your current subscription period. Read more about editing or canceling monthly subscriptions.