To create a performance profile in Chrome:
- Right click anywhere on the toolbar in your Gather Space and select Inspect or Inspect Element. The developer console opens.
- In the developer console, open the Performance tab, then select the recording button to start recording performance data.
- Reproduce your performance issue during the recording!
a. You may need to refresh in order to reproduce your issue again - plan ahead and do that before you start recording if necessary.
b. If it’s a transient issue (e.g., after walking out of a meeting and suddenly your performance is terrible for no reason) don’t refresh before recording.
- Stop the recording and wait for your performance profile to load.
- Select Save Profile next to the Record button in the console.
- Save the file, then send it to us (or if it's too large to send, upload it somewhere and send us the link).