Need to change your reservation details before your event? No problem! Have to cancel a reservation? Well, we're bummed, but we can help you with that, too. This article covers key information about One-Time Event reservations and how to manage them in your Space dashboard.
Note: Need to manage your Monthly subscription? Head over to Edit or Cancel a Monthly Subscription.
Key Reservation Details
- Per Day reservations place your Space on our Premium servers for the date and time you specify.
- You must be the person who booked the reservation to edit or cancel it.
- Reservations are a one-time charge—no automatic renewals. If you make a change to your reservation, you will be refunded or charged money according to your edits.
- Active: An Active reservation means your Space is currently on the Premium servers for your specified capacity and time/date range.
- ✔ You can increase the Space capacity on any Active reservation. You will be charged the difference for the new capacity.
- ✖ You cannot decrease your Space capacity for an Active reservation.
- ✖ You cannot change any Active reservation's Start/End date or time.
- ✖ You cannot cancel an Active reservation.
- Upcoming: An Upcoming reservation means your Space is scheduled to move to the Premium servers for your specified capacity and time/date range, and you have completed your payment.
- ✔ You can increase the Space capacity on any One-Time Event Upcoming reservation. You will be charged the difference for the new capacity.
- ✔ You can decrease your Space capacity in your One-Time Event Upcoming reservations. You will be refunded for the difference from the original reservation.
- ✔ You can change the Start/End date or time on a One-Time Event Upcoming reservation, and we will automatically apply a discount if your new time would be cheaper on a different plan.
- ✔ You can cancel any One-Time Event Upcoming reservation. You will be fully refunded.
- Pending: A Pending reservation means your Space is scheduled to move to the Premium servers for your specified capacity and time/date range, but you have not yet completed your payment.
- ✔ You can cancel any One-Time Event Pending reservation.
- ✖ You cannot edit a One-Time Event Pending reservation. You must cancel it and create a new reservation for any changes.
Manage Active Reservations
Navigate to the Active reservation you wish to change. Select Manage. The Edit Reservations modal displays.
Select Edit Reservation Details. (Note that there is no option to cancel an Active reservation.) Enter the new Space capacity.
For increases in Space capacity to an Active or Upcoming reservation, you will be charged an additional amount and must enter your payment details. Select Next. (Note that any price guarantees are automatically applied.)
Enter your payment information and select Continue.
The Accept & Finish Payment modal displays. Select the checkboxes to indicate your agreement with the terms, then select Pay $(XX.XX).
Manage Upcoming Reservations
Select Manage for the reservation you wish to edit. An Edit Reservation modal opens. Select Edit Reservation Details.
You can increase or decrease the Space capacity on an Upcoming reservation. If you decrease the Space capacity, you will receive a partial refund to the original payment method.
Manage Pending Reservations
When you create an invoice for an event, it will appear under your Pending reservations until the invoice is paid.
You cannot make any changes to a Pending reservation. You must cancel the reservation and create a new one.