This article covers how to edit or cancel one-time event reservations. For information on how to manage a monthly subscription, click here.
Managing Active Reservations
You can make the following changes to an active one-time event reservation:
You can not cancel or decrease the capacity of a one-time event reservation.
Managing Pending Reservations
For pending reservation, you can make the following changes:
- Increase space capacity
- Decrease space capacity
- Cancel a reservation
- Change the start date or end date
For all other changes, you will need to cancel the reservation and create a new one. To manage your reservation, follow these instructions:
- Log onto Gather.
- Make sure you see your Created Spaces.
- Click on the three-dot menu to the right of the space name and click Manage Space.
- Find the reservation from the one-time or temporary reservation list and click Manage.
- From here, you can change the space capacity, change the start or end date, or cancel the reservation.